Entropic have been designing and supplying specialised Foodservice Environment solutions since 2002.
Conventional Kitchen Ventilation
Entropic Kitchen Ventilation
The conventional kitchen solution:
- More expensive to install due to additional labour and ducting cost
- Wastes valuable floor space with a duct from the kitchen to the rooftop
- Exhaust is at a rooftop level
Entropic canopy and kitchen ventilation solutions:
- increase building lease-able space by having no duct shaft to rooftop
- have cheaper overall project cost
- increase canopy efficiency
- destroy grease in the extract air and treat odour and smoke
- recover heat from the kitchen canopy exhaust for re-use in the building.
As each project is unique, a bespoke solution is professionally designed for every client.
Visit our Download Centre to get access to our design software that can be used to make detailed selections with regards to the products used in our industrial kitchen solutions.
Contact us with your kitchen ventilation project and allow us to effortlessly provide a market leading solution.