Entropic have been designing and supplying specialised Foodservice Environment solutions since 2002.
UV – Safer, Cleaner & More Efficient!
The use of UV kitchen ventilation from Entropic eliminates the grease and odours from the kitchen exhaust allowing the air to be vented to outside the building at ground floor level or into an underground car park. Eliminating the need to have an expensive duct running to roof level means that more space is available on each floor.
Without highly flammable grease in the ducts, the risk of fire is significantly reduced, making the building safer.
Conventional Kitchen Ventilation
Entropic Kitchen Ventilation
The conventional kitchen solution:
- More expensive to install due to additional labour and ducting cost
- Wastes valuable floor space with a duct from the kitchen to the rooftop
- Exhaust is at a rooftop level
Entropic canopy and kitchen ventilation solutions:
- Increase building lease-able space by having no duct shaft to rooftop
- Have cheaper overall project cost
- Increase canopy efficiency
- Destroy grease in the extract air and treat odour and smoke
- Recover heat from the kitchen canopy exhaust for re-use in the building.
As each project is unique, a bespoke solution is professionally designed for every client.
Visit our Download Centre to get access to our design software that can be used to make detailed selections with regards to the products used in our industrial kitchen solutions.
Contact us with your kitchen ventilation project and allow us to effortlessly provide a market leading solution.
Why eliminate the grease?
- No build up of grease inside canopy and ducts
- Reduces risk of fire
- Allows odour abatement to be fitted
- Clean air can pass through heat recovery system
- Waste heat can be used to heat other areas of the building
- Clean, odour free air can be discharged at low level.
- Eliminates the requirement to run kitchen extract ducts to high level
- No build-up of grease in the ducts means fire dampers can be fitted
- Inclusion of fire dampers enables discharge into underground car parks etc
Kitchen Ventilation reference sites throughout the Country
Developer / Building Owner
- No need for shaft up through building
- More space available on every floor
- Less costly solution
Wider range of tenants for building
– Take away
- Lower energy costs
- Greater Fire Safety
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Safer operation
- Elimination of nuisance airborne grease particles from discharge ducts
- No nuisance odours from cooking
- Lower energy use
- Recovery of heat from cooking
- Reduce pollutants
- No contamination by grease from ducts