Be Lean, Be Clean & Be Green
The correct system design is vital to ensure that ventilation products perform to their design intent. Our experienced team are skilled at selecting the correct product and system layout to ensure that, once installed, the system will deliver the required airflow. Correct system layouts will ensure that the product is not noisy and inefficient.
Student accommodation can feature many configurations including communal lounges and kitchens, individual bedroom/study areas through to 12 bed clusters. Entropic appreciates that Student accommodation often requires unique solutions.
Makes most efficient use of land and existing buildings
• Reduces carbon dioxide and other emissions that contribute to climate change
• Is designed for flexible use throughout its lifetime
• Minimises energy use, including by passive solar design, natural ventilation, and vegetation (green roofs etc.) on buildings
• Minimises energy use, including passive solar design and natural ventilation
• Supplies energy efficiently and incorporates decentralised energy systems such as District Heating and uses renewable energy where feasible
• Manages flood risk, including application of sustainable drainage systems (SuDS) and flood resilient design for infrastructure and property
• Reduces air and water pollution
• Is comfortable and secure for its users
• Conserves and enhances the natural environment, particularly in relation to biodiversity, and enables ready access to open spaces
• Avoids the creation of adverse local climatic conditions
• Promotes sustainable waste behaviour
• Reduces adverse noise impacts internally and externally